The LRCA Application Process
1. Campus Visit
Whether it's a private tour or an Experience LRCA day, come see the Little Rock Christian Academy campus for yourself! At this time you will be able to visit with a representative from the Admissions Department to discuss your family’s needs.
2. Student Shadow
Experience a day in the life of an LRCA student. All applicants’ grades 3-12 are required to spend a day on campus with us. All shadow days are arranged on student chapel days
- Elementary (3-4th Grades) on Thursdays
- High School (9-12th Grades) on select Wednesdays. Click here for more information.
- Junior High (7-8th Grades) on Tuesdays
- Middle School (5-6th Grades) on Thursdays
3. Online Application
- Begin by Creating an Account to complete our online admissions application.
Records Release Request - this allows LRCA to access your current school records. This is required for all applicants.
5. Student/Parent Interview with Principal
Once the above items have been received the student’s file is complete and will be ready for review. Upon completion of review you will be contacted by a principal to schedule an interview.
6. Welcome Warriors
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Each new LRCA family is asked to attend A Welcome Warriors Event Before the school year begins in August.